So, after having a fractured foot (It’s still fractured, but I can kind of walk now!) – We’ve had the last few weeks stuck in the house, binge watching Netflix, eating way too much food and being lazy. We decided to have a half busy weekend!
On Saturday we went into town, ate way to much Yo! Sushi, did some shopping and then a food shop, then we came home.
My mum and step dad went on holiday on Sunday morning so me and dan had the house to ourselves which means I got to bake!
I made a pie and some brownies, heres how I made the brownies and i’ll post the pie tomorrow!
First you’ll need –
- 200g sugar
- 300g butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 eggs
- 200g plain flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 150g milk chocolate, melted
- 100g dark chocolate chunks
- Melt the milk chocolate and butter in a bowl.
- Mix the dry ingredients together – flour, sugar, baking powder, salt.
- Whisk the eggs.
- Add the vanilla extract into the dry ingredients.
- Add the dry ingredients into the milk chocolate and butter mixture, then slowly add the eggs.
- Add 2 t-spoons of water.
- mix together, and place in a baking tin.
- Tap the baking tin on the work top to get an even base.
- Add the dark chocolate chunks.
- Place in a pre-heated oven on gas mark 7 for 20-25 minutes.
- Take out, slice and serve.
This is the only brownie mix that i’ve been able to do that hasn’t made the brownies dry. These were really soft, gooey and super tasty!
Give it ago and let me know what you think!