Every time i’ve been away in the last 2/3 years i’ve always done City breaks.
Madrid, Rome, Paris- numerous time, Barcelona and so many other places… I LOVE a City break.. we’re only there a few days, we get to explore.. it’s bliss..
Tomorrow I fly out for my first beach holiday in forever and it’s been really hard to try and pack things I need?!
…Surely it isn’t meant to be this hard right!? I *Think* i’ve got everything… if theres anything else you can think of, let me know please!
Clothes wise I know i’m taking way to much – but heres my list!
- 3 x Play Suits including this one from http://www.Boohoo.com
- 5 x Bikinis including this set of 2 also from http://www.Boohoo.com
- 3 x Dresses including this one from Top Shop
- Socks & Underwear for 7 days
- 1 Denim Jacket – (I put a hoodie in it too incase I get too cold & wear it as one jacket)
- Wayyy to many pairs of Sunglasses (literally like 5 and i’m buying more at the airport.. Duty free and all that …right?)
- This Super cute watermelon beach towel from Primark
- 1 x Pair of Culottes from http://www.Newlook.com
- This top from http://www.Boohoo.com
- 3 x T-shirt Dresses
- 2 x pairs of trainers, these Superga’s and 1 pair of white hightop Converse.
- 1 x pair of sliders.
- 1 x pair of flip-flops from http://www.ASOS.com
So, pretty much the above, toiletries.. Then electronics –
- My Mac & Charger
- EU Plugs
- My Kindle & Charger
- Dre Beat Headphones (they block out the noise)
- The little headphone port thing for an iPhone cause Apple hate us and took ours away..
- Phone Charger
I’m pretty sure this is all I need right?
Obviously my Passport, Euros etc too..
Give me a heads up if you think of anything else.. Thanks!